Clicks Clicks! Nuffnang!

2013年1月11日星期五

2013 New Year's Resolutions

Since everyone is talking about new year's resolutions, so I guess I should have my own resolutions too. In each new year, people would love to have some new plannings for themselves and try their best to achieve their new target, new aim; of course, this included me. 


1. Earn and Save
This mean, I have to get my butt off from the bed, the chair and home, to get a full time job or at least some part time job. There's no excuses for me to be lazy pig and every month, I need to save half of my salary! Okay, I know it's a bit difficult but there's always the thing I wanted to do but I never let it happen. So, forcing myself to EARN AND SAVE! 


2. Get a new hobby
As everyone knows that I love to dance, so I will keep dancing. But new hobby? I should try something new that I never try before. Cooking? Hmm, I guess I really need to make it as one of my hobbies. I always one to learn how to bake a cake or trying to make some nice desserts, but I am just too lazy to do it! So, my new aim, I have to learn how to cook, hmmmmm, at least one dish! 



3. Swear off something bad for me
So what is it actually bad for me? First, lesser junk food in my life, I couldn't stand it if I keep gaining weight! Second, no more emotional. My boyfriend and I are both emotional person, so to avoid fighting or unnecessary argument, we should communicate nicely, and always be positive! =)


4. Create a sleep routine and improve eating habits
Getting enough sleep is important to our body and it is vital so we can function at peak condition and one of the best ways to make sure we always do is by following a routine (Seventeen, 2013)
In order to get a healthier body, I should create my own sleep routine. At least every weekdays I need to sleep earlier, latest by 12am I need to be on bed and switch off my laptop one hour before I go to bed. Try to avoid nightlife entertainment as my body is getting weaker than before, I guess I really need to take a good rest! Besides, I always thought that I do not have any bad habits in eating, but nooo! I never eat fruits (because mommy seldom buys us fruits), so I should have some fruits in my stomach before I go for a proper meal, so that I won't eat two bowls of rice! 


5. Learn an extra language
I'm planning to take a French language course or any short courses after the internship. I still prefer studying than working. I hate sitting in the office for 8 hours doing boring stuff. That's not me! 


6. Read more books
I love to read books a lot during high school but after I started my university life, I'm getting lazier to read. So, at least one book per month. I still have lots of books in my bookshelves with full of dust! There's no joke, I really have many books in my bedroom, and it's full of words not comics I swear! LOL


7. Visit places that I've never been to
I would like to travel to some new places every year, at least once. Travel with the boyfriend and friends is the most fun thing that I would like to do in every year. And, with the family. I hope to spend more time with my family, travel with them even is in local, it would still be happy as we all do need to appreciate the time we spend together with the family. 





My 7 new year's resolutions. What's yours?








没有评论:

发表评论

*Clicks Clicks* Nuffnang