Clicks Clicks! Nuffnang!

2012年10月7日星期日

New month; New Life ?


Say goodbye to September and here comes with a lovely month, October. 
Personally, I love October very much!
Reasons?


Firstly, four of my beloved sisters are the October babies, we used to celebrate their birthday together and this is the only day, the seven of us are able to see and gather together.
Secondly, two more months, we will say goodbye to the year. And this year, I am so excited and looking forward to walk into a brand new life, a new industry, meeting different kind of people. 
Will be graduate soon (If the results is not too bad. LOL), then will continue with my internship. 


Went for few interviews, shamed to say that, was my first time for those formal interview. *_*
Those part time jobs do not need an interview, even if there were interview, it was 'informal'. LOL
Is still figuring out which company should I go for intern?
There are always pros and cons, it is really really hard to make a good decision.
Passion? Interest? Money? Time? Easy Work? Tough Work?
Which you will choose?

People always say, 'Follow your heart, your heart will tells you what to do!'
I know, but how if I say, I have many heart? LOL
Hmmm, maybe I shouldn't force myself to choose now; Should take a break now and enjoy myself since I just finished my Advance Two Ballet Exam!!!!

 I'm No.14. :D
Oopssss! Where I was looking at?

Passion towards dancing will never end, I will still dance even I've completed the ballet.
I know it's pretty hard to continue with ballet classes, as I am going for internship soon, but there's always a way and time to squeeze out for ballet :)

So, it's time to figure out what to do for the rest of the month!

Hmmm, enjoying my life with all my dearest friends and of course the precious one :D
Thank you everyone for helping me when I need help and of course all the wishes!
Will management to get some time for all the long lost friends, Please wait for me!!!

Good night. Sleep tight.

没有评论:

发表评论

*Clicks Clicks* Nuffnang