Clicks Clicks! Nuffnang!

2012年10月23日星期二

FRIENDSHIP

There's been long time I've stopped updating my blog.
Was busying with my every week presentations, discussions, research paper, journals.....
And now, still busying with the same thing, since the semester is going to end soon!

Got to squeeze some time to update you guys about the recent life, it's a part of memories, I should write it out and when years later, I will still look back to my past and smile at the foolish or funny moments I did for the past and present.

So, what's so special in this month?

Been to VERTIGO with my sisters, and had a small sister's gathering with them too :)

I guess it's too late to talk about the club thingy here, since it's an old grandmother story! LOL
But let me show you some pictures, pictures speak thousand words! =D

Rin, Tong, Xiner, December, June
The girls gang=)

 Drink drank drunk!
We drink a lot on that night! o.O

 Camwhore forever :D

 June and the super long leg December.

 Emily and Xiner in da house =D
Oh wait, what's wrong with my face! And there's two ghost behind us! LOL

 Me and Vinnie :)

 Emily and December.

 The lovely couple! Yong and Rin.

 June and Tong.

Gangster gang! hahahaha

The night ended up with?

 Drunkie face!
And I'm the forever drunkard! LOL

Out fit of the night. BLACK SWAN.
HOHOHOHO =D

The next day, six sisters went for lunch at Hartamas!
Celebrated October babies' birthday, but dear Rou was missing :(
She was busying with her studies in Singapore so she couldn't make it.
But I guess we going to meet soon next month! Looking forward :)

We went for Japanese cuisine, it's really tasty and the price are all reasonable. It's not really expensive.

Pictures to show again! All taken by Samsung Galaxy S3!
Hmm, I should say, those very clear one, it's taken by S3, not really clear one, is by Camera. LOL


I'm mad for the super dry hair!






 This is the precious gift from Rin, the future designer!!
Each of us has one of this :D THANKIU SO MUCH MY DEAR FRIEND!


Love this candic shot so much! Haha


After hours of chit-chatting, we were rushing back to Klang because everyone is so busy with their own things. But, we always try to meet up whenever we can :) This is what we called, FRIENDSHIP =D


Everybody is a brand, and how people value you depends on how you offer what you have to them.

没有评论:

发表评论

*Clicks Clicks* Nuffnang