Clicks Clicks! Nuffnang!

2012年11月18日星期日

Turning Point :D

Finally done with the final year! Yesh, I hope everything will go smoothly!
God please bless me!!!

So, the only one week holidays going to end soon, the last day to chill and relax.
Have never thought that I will be working in a company, it's always like a dream to wear formal to the office.



Perhaps, I should say that I never want to wear formal and become an OL in my future, all I want is to marry with the one I love and be a housewife :D
Yeah, that's me. HAHA

Tomorrow is the day, first day to begin my internship life. I hope everything will be fine and the supervisor will treat me well. Please don't ask me wash the toilet! LOL

Okay, everything has well prepared for the intern, but I don't really know what to bring to the office. Maybe my lappie, stationery, notebook.....
Oh ya, lunch box?
To save money and because of I don't know anybody there!!!


I'm so so so so so so so so scare!!!!!!





Life might have a little changes because of the internship, maybe it's a good turning point for me before I step into the society!

So, GOD BLESS =D

没有评论:

发表评论

*Clicks Clicks* Nuffnang