Clicks Clicks! Nuffnang!

2013年1月4日星期五

KEEP CALM, I'M BACK

This will be a super duper long post! It's been a long time I didn't update my blog, forgive me because I was busy with my life, study, my internship and every shit I need to do and settle. LOL

BUT, I'M BACK!


New year, new hope, new life and new attitude!
Time flies, and were thought the world gonna end on 2012 and people couldn't get to celebrate 2013 together in the town!

So? People still surviving, living happily in the earth. 
But seriously people, if we do not take care of our earth, the world really going to end very very soon. 


So be a kind person and a good person, love the environment, love animals, love each other and give all your caring to those who really needs help.


Okay, before I move on to new year's resolutions, I should conclude my 2012. As I've many things I would like to share, like the awesome Christmas party, party night with the girls and everything fun that I've experienced before 2013. 


Life goes crazy with a bunch of awesome friends!! Rock yea! 

So as you guys know (if you did read my blog), I've started my internship since last year mid of November. As an intern, normally people thinks interns do not involve in many work tasks or they would never facing any work load problems; but I swear I did not lie or making fun jokes here, I did face these problems - OVERLOAD and MULTI-TASKS! 

That's why I've no much time to chill out with my friends because all I want and need is a good rest after work. Finally managed to squeeze some time to meet up with one of my best friends during weekends! :D

We went to Publika @ Sri Hartamas to join a DIGI event. But I was sorry because I didn't really enjoy it because I've no interest on it, as the topic is like, QUITE BORING!

Me and Mr. Maxie =)

Miss Coey Siew and the hunchback me :P


One of my favorite toys, NUTCRACKER :D
*Again, hunchback :(*


The night party with my girls!
Everyone managed to celebrate Christmas during Christmas Eve at Zouk Club!

We bought each other presents and we party rock the night!


Okay, stop laughing!
This is the only group picture I got  >.<
My friend EVELYN TAY did not want to upload the pictures so I've no photos on hand!
LOL


And now, the Christmas Party!



Full of presents under the xmas tree :)

Look at the Santa Claus present bag, so cutie!! I want :D

Catherine and me, we both from Taylor's =)

Camwhore with the supervisor - PR DIRECTOR.

Company group picture, say cheeseeeee :D

We red in color!

With the cute boss! Don't you think he looks like Winnie The Pooh? LOL

With Catherine and Michelle, oh yea, we are from Taylor's University!

Awesome celebration with the colleagues, and this was the first time I celebrate my Christmas with so many people. Thanks for the food and drinks and also present :)

Kay, what's next?






LOL.
I really addicted by this kind of stupid joke!
EPIC NYA. HAHA


That's all about the fun and crazy things that I've joined before I went for holidays!

Oh yea, my Bangkok trip, I will update it soon.
Due to some reason, okay is my friend Evelyn Tay again, who did not want to upload photos as soon as possible, LOL.


Thank you everyone and bye!



没有评论:

发表评论

*Clicks Clicks* Nuffnang