Clicks Clicks! Nuffnang!

2013年5月26日星期日

Old.New=Life?

How's life everyone?
Good or bad?
Happy or sad?
Satisfied or unsatisfied?

There's always a line between YES or No. And we always have to make a choice between A and B.

That's life. Life is always complicated.
But we can choose not to make it difficult.


Four months passed. I have experienced a lot and been through many things with different people in life. As I said, life is always complicated, but I'm always glad that people that I love and care so much are still there with me.


And I have left the school for four months.
Before starting with the first job, I have enjoyed the life of unemployed.
I used to spend my time with all my best and of course I went to several job interviews during this unemployed period.


I party, I play, I eat, I dance, I sleep, I spend and everything....


So now, it's time to have some challenging for myself.
I WORK.

It's been 2 months.
Working life. 




Everything is so new to me and I am still at the learning stage.
I hope there's something I can learn and gain from this place.


So, goodbye to old life, the life of unemployed?

NO WAY!

Live while we young, enjoy till the max!



We have to learn how to earn, how to spend and how to save.



没有评论:

发表评论

*Clicks Clicks* Nuffnang