Clicks Clicks! Nuffnang!

2014年10月5日星期日

The 20 Facts

Was reading the older posts and realized that the last post was actually 2013 May!

Have stopped blogging once I started to work but I guess it's time to come back to blog.

So here you go, the 20 facts of mine! I have basically posted it on my FB and Instagram, but because I think it's a very good topic to start with, so I decided to re-post :D



1) Im a dancer, I love everything about dance, especially ballet and contemporary dance. 
2) Im a big fans of Sinchan, I love watching it before I go to bed.
3) I wish to have a boyfriend who is an orphan(There's some funny stories behind)
4) I seriously don't think that I need a kitchen in my future house because I dont cook.
5) The most unforgettable thing is that I was dead drunk and my friends literally left me sleep alone on the beach during Zoukout 2013.
6) And I know a glass of wine can KO me like Oh Mai God.
7) My childhood dream was to get marry at age 25 and get twins baby at 26.
8) Im extremely afraid of cockroach (Who created them??!!!)
9) My childhood favorite action movie was Power Ranger!
10) I cant accept I bought a fucking small town house and I just realized it is actually small.
11) My favorite drink is Hot Chocolate but please put more coco LESS MILK.
12) I dont know whats wrong with the bags under my eyes
13) Never ever ask me to join marathon because I will wait you at the final point without running.
14) I have many close girlfriends and maybe only 2 close boyfriends.
15) Im not a happening person(I know most of you dont believe) but I have a group of happening friends and simply because I really love doing those crazy things with them.
16) If you dont know I am a pure Chinese or you think Im a mixed, just please speak English with me because I hate it when you speak Malay(my BM is superb sucks) or some languages I do not understand.
17) I love to sing very very much and I can always be everyone's karaoke kaki!
18) The only person I hate in my life is the aunty in my previous company.
19) @wow_emily is the one who knows every secrets of mine(we bath together too) but never go travel with me(I really angry about this)
20) There are more funny facts about me but sorry I cant post it out.



Okay, I'm done with this post. Will try my best to keep blogging :)

Ciaoooooo

没有评论:

发表评论

*Clicks Clicks* Nuffnang